Ribs, sauce is sweet and not greasy, gravy is just wrapped between each layer of texture, ribs with a little fat will be melting at the entrance, the proper burnt fragrance makes the taste pleasant, and lemon juice with finishing touch is refreshing and greasy.
|scallion and ginger||right amount|
|Barbecue sauce, chicken essence, cooking wine, oyster sauce||1 scoop|
|Raw smoke, old smoke, salt, black pepper||1 scoop|
1. Soak the ribs with clear water in advance to remove the blood, change the water twice more, and remove the excess water with kitchen paper after draining.
2. Mix the ribs, green onions, ginger slices, chicken essence, cooking wine, oil consumption, raw soy sauce, old soy sauce, and salt together, and cover them with plastic wrap and marinate for more than 2 hours (the longer the time, the more tasty).
3. Preheat the air fryer at 180 degrees for 5 minutes, wrap the pickled spareribs with tin foil, put them into the fryer, and bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
4. The spareribs can be taken out in the middle to observe the doneness. According to the unique design of the air fryer, after taking out the frying basket in the middle, putting it in will continue the previous cooking mode. There is no need to set it again.
5. Take out the roasted ribs, evenly smear barbecue sauce, cumin and black pepper on the ribs, put the brushed ribs into a Biyi air fryer, and bake at 170 degrees for 10 minutes. ThenRemove the ribs and drizzle with lemon juice.