Eggplant tastes cold and cool, clearing heat and relieving summer heat. It can be eaten together with chili and can be appetizing. You can enjoy hot and sour fragrant roasted eggplant at home!
|Onion and garlic||right amount|
|red pepper, green pepper||1 each|
|Raw smoke, old smoke, oil||right amount|
1. Choose a thick eggplant, wash and dry it, brush it with a thin layer of oil, and bake it in a Bieyi air fryer at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
2. While roasting eggplant, chop garlic, scallion, onion, green pepper and red pepper into pieces for later use. PS: The more garlic, the better, and it must be chopped to make it more fragrant.
3. Add the above materials into raw smoke, old smoke and a small amount of oil and stir them evenly for later use.
4. The roasted eggplant is cut in pairs. You can also scratch a few knives on the eggplant back to make it more tasty, and then spread the seasoning evenly on the eggplant.
5. Bake in an air fryer at 200 degrees for 5 minutes and enjoy it!