Oat yogurt cup
Oats can reduce fat and lose weight, but also have a proper sense of satiety! Yogurt can promote digestion and some cool, it is just a mouthful of sweet in the hot summer! Finally, add some favorite fruits and nuts, perfect!
|edible oil||right amount|
|right amount of nuts||right amount|
1. The ingredients are shown in the figure.
2. Peel and slice bananas, squeeze in lemon juice (which can prevent banana oxidation), crush the bananas into paste, pour in appropriate amount of oatmeal, and stir well.
3. Make the tin foil into a cup-shaped mold and apply a little cooking oil (try to use the baking cup mold!), Pour the oatmeal into the mold and use a spoon to press it to a thicker bottom and thinner cup body.
4. Preheat the air fryer at 180 degrees for 5 minutes, put it in an oatmeal cup and bake it at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. Pour yogurt, fruits and nuts into the pan after cooling ~