A simple braised pork ribs, made in an air fryer or oven, will save a little trouble.
|scallion, ginger and garlic||right amount|
|Cumin, chili, black pepper||right amount|
|Raw soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, oil||right amount|
1. The ingredients are shown in the figure.
2. Cut the scallion, ginger, garlic and chili.
3. Pour the ribs and condiments. Stir well. Preservation film seal and marinate for 20 minutes.
4. Put the pickled ribs into an air fryer.
5, 200 degrees, baking for 8 minutes.
6, take out the flip.
7. Brush the remaining marinated juice.
8. Bake again for 6-10 minutes.
Adjust the time according to the specific baking state, generally 200 degrees, baking for 20 minutes is best.