Fresh, crystal clear, very suitable for summer, beautiful, but also suitable for entertaining relatives and friends. Nice name too. "Yu Zi Shrimp" can handle it!
|Raw smoke, starch, oysters||right amount|
1. The ingredients are shown in the figure.
2. Peel the cucumber and cut it into half a centimeter thick slices.
3, Japanese tofu cut from the middle.
4. Japanese tofu is cut into 2cm thick slices.
5. The air fryer is 180 degrees and preheated for 2 minutes.
6. Add cucumber, Japanese tofu, shrimps and diced carrots in turn, and set 180 degrees for 3-5 minutes.
7. Put a spoonful of raw oysters and a spoonful of starch into the pot, then add raw soy sauce and a little water, stir well, boil, and finally pour on the shrimps.
Such a delicious jade shrimp is done! Very ceremonial dish.