Delicious Egg Tart
|egg tart skin||6|
|Condensed milk, white sugar||a spoonful|
1. Pour milk into the basin.
2. Pour condensed milk and white sugar again.
3, with the minimum heat until the sugar completely melted. (Can't boil)
4. Separate egg white from egg yolk. After the milk liquid is cooled, add egg yolk and stir evenly.
5. Pour the egg tart liquid into the egg tart skin, and it is almost full.
6. Preheat the air fryer at 180 degrees for 5 minutes, and place the egg tart liquid into the fryer.
7, 180 degrees, bake for 10-12 minutes.
8, the aroma of egg tarts, floating all over the room, asking for incense, eating crisp!